Oct 1, 2009

0 Varsity Jackets: Colaborations with Parra, Cassette Playa & Nike, Cool Cats & Wings+Horns

If you’re in the mood to desire a few clean varsity jackets that you wish you could sport for the winter, I suggest you take a look at these. I ran across all of these on Freshnessmag.com and they really caught my eye.  If these we're easy to find, I'd love to have any.

The Cool Cats line out of Paris, France got together with Wings + Horns out of Canada to create this varsity jacket that will be hard to find. Rumors have it that this will be a very limited edition release, although exact details are scarce at this point.




Nike Artist Collab Series 2009 Varsity Jackets (both pieces are limited to less than 20 pieces in the US).

These shots are from the jacket designed by Nike and Dutch artist Parra.  This maroon color is the only style they have, but its still nice





Here is a look at the latest from Nike’s collaboration with Cassette Playa. The teal and orange collaboration is pretty clean.  I'm not a varsity jacket guy, but I'm feeling these Nike ones.




Below are the Nike x Cassette Playa Dunk High Premiums that came out a few days ago!


K.I.P. (Keep It F.A.D.E.D.)
Bp


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All flames, rude, ignorant and offensive comments will be erased.

What do you like?