Oct 10, 2009

0 T.I. on VH1's Behind the Music..Watch it Here

In their staple segment, VH1 goes back to before T.I. wanted to literally shoot up the charts, focusing on the ATL rapper's rise to big time and to the big house. Shot before T.I. began his one-year stint in jail (obviously), the episode aired on Thursday (October 8) .
T.I. spoke briefly about his early childhood growing up in the Bankhead section of Atlanta, Georgia. By the 3rd grade he had already fallen in love with music, penning his first set of lyrics. The rapper would eventually turn to the streets for guidance after his uncle (the father figure in his life) was sent to jail; and that marked the point when he turned to "hustling" and selling drugs.


Check out some the whole interview below.



Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


K.I.F.
Bp


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All flames, rude, ignorant and offensive comments will be erased.

What do you like?