Oct 10, 2009

2 Soulja Boy: Officially "G" With His Latest Arrest


So, after my daily search of the hottest topics on the streets, I just recently discovered that Soulja Boy was arrested this past Wednesday. You heard me right…your favorite rapper SOULJA BOY! With this arrest now on his resume, his street cred went down, about another 25%. Why might you ask?

Well let’s take a look at why this dude got arrested in the first place.

Soulja Boy was arrested this week while shooting his next music video, because he fled from cops.

The 19-year-old was filming in an abandoned Georgia house on Wednesday (October 7), when police arrived after nearby neighbors complained.

When they arrived on the scene, half of the 40 cast and crew (including Soulja Boy) fled by foot from the police. DeAndre Ramone Way, was arrested when he returned later to collect his vehicle and charged with obstruction of justice.

According to TMZ.com, that’s not all. A 9mm handgun was discovered in one of the cars during a search, although the owner of the weapon was not identified.

Yesterday (Friday October 9), Soulja Boy posted on Twitter: "To all my fans, I just wanna put this behind me! I'm not going back to jail!!"

Sorry, I hate judging people because I’m a nobody, but some of us black people have no common sense (and I mean that sincerely). What are 40 motha****as doing in an abandoned house in which they had no permit to enter in the first place?

What were they expecting? If you have 40 people on a property that hasn’t been occupied in a while, there will definitely be a person suspecting something that’s not supposed to be happening. When you got cars, girls, loud music, a camera crew, (and probably a tough stench of Mary Jane), that is not normal. So expect the police to be notified unless you’ve personally informed them about your activities.

That’s a stupid move…just show up to a random house and shoot a video with no permissions whatsoever.

I have nothing else to say on this matter because I already said I don’t like judging people. But please comment and share your opinion so I won’t feel bad about sharing mine. Other than that, the only thing left I have to say is…

Niggas.

Stay F.A.D.E.D.
Bp


Sources via AngryApe


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. wow i agree....why wouldn't u jus ask for permission if ur city love you so much they wouldn't mind letting you use the space right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly..they made themselves look like fools by fleein the scene..they could've at least kept the sitaution proffesional.

    Bp

    ReplyDelete

All flames, rude, ignorant and offensive comments will be erased.

What do you like?