Oct 7, 2009

0 Big Sean--Artist of the Week (Oct.7.09)


Was good F.A.D.E.D fam, I hope yall staying fresh. This is the second installment in the Artist of the Week category. And if you want to hear GOOD music then welcome Big Sean literally. I say literally because he's sign to Kanye West label GOOD music. Big Sean is on the label with such artist as Common, Kid Cudi, Consequence, and of course Kanye.

Big Sean was born Sean Michael Leonard Anderson, he was born in California but moved to Detroit when he was 2 months. So being from Michigan my self I'll definitely say he's reppin the D great. Big Sean was signed to GOOD music in '07, and got, and in '08 signed to Island Def Jam.

If you say "here goes just another rapper from 'The D'"
STOP right there because the dude has BARS.

Big Sean has dropped mixtape after mixtape; "Finally Famous" in '07, "U Know Big Sean-Finally Famous Vol. 2" this year, and will be dropping his album in 2010 entitled "Finally Famous". I have heard his two mixtapes and I can't wait for his album in 2010.

Here is a music video by Big Sean called called "Getcha Some". Peep of the Burn Rubber Varsity Jacket, and hat. Yeah did I mention that he fux's with them. So look out for the local artist he doing big things. Also vote for this video so it can make it on BET 106& Park, support the Artist of the Week Big Sean he a real cool dude. REAL SPIT!


K.I.F.
A.C.


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All flames, rude, ignorant and offensive comments will be erased.

What do you like?