Oct 19, 2009

0 Upcoming Mixtapes from Jeezy and Wayne

I’ve been searching for some good music lately but it seems like I haven’t seen/heard anything the past two weeks. It seems like I’ve been bangin’ the same Curren$y mixtapes. And don’t tell me that Gucci dropped the Burrprint, or the Cold War series…because its been a Gucci overload online. I’ve basically had it with him. Now we can be on the lookout for some of our favorite artists coming up these next couple of weeks.

First we have Lil’ Wayne coming with a new mixtape that should be hot, No Ceilings. I haven’t heard any leaks from it and I’m not sure if there’s gonna be tracks that I’ve already heard before, but the anticipation for it makes is seem as so it will be a classic. We’ll see because I’m looking forward to some new Wayne. Both Weezy’s engineer and Mack Maine announced on their Twitter accounts that the mixtape will be officially dropping on October 31 for Halloween. Another reason why I’m looking forward to this is because according to the man himself, this tape will be “autotune-less”. That’s always good to hear.



Here's a new song from his mixtape, you can listen to it here ----->>>> I'll Holla -- Lil' Wayne


The next tape I’m anticipating is Young Jeezy and his Trap or Die 2. Not much more should be said about this one…we all know what happened when the first Trap or Die came out. There’s no arguing that when Jeezy puts out a mixtape, it always is a heater. Just listen to the track below in the video…Jeezy performed this the other day during the BET Awards festivities at a packed club in Atlanta.



That club had to be crazy!

Any who, get ready for some heat to drop these next couple of weeks.

Remain F.A.D.E.D.
Bp



Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All flames, rude, ignorant and offensive comments will be erased.

What do you like?