Oct 20, 2009

2 2010 is going to be a Sneaker Heads Dream!





With 2009 rapping up shortly 2010 is looking very bright. I say this because along with such Jordans as the 6's and a few new color ways in the Spizikes, and the 2 and 3 Slam Dunk Package the Jordan brand will be releasing the 2's also. Of course this color way being white and matallic MJ never graced the NBA floor with them but these are a must cop pair. I can honestly say Jordans are about to be filling up my closet soon.

K.I.F
A.C.


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. i've lost my taste for jordans it's something about wearing something that I know erbodi gon have on their feet before Saturday is over

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats why u gotta go cop em before anybody else get em!

    Bp

    ReplyDelete

All flames, rude, ignorant and offensive comments will be erased.

What do you like?