Jul 30, 2009

0 Jordan VII 60+ Package...23 days 'til arrival!!

Sup F.A.D.E.D. ppl,
I just gotta little information that I wanna share with you guys real quick...

The latest pairs of shoes that I've been eyeballing lately are the white, blue and black Jordan VII's 60+. I peeped these out while I was roaming thru sneakernews.com a couple weeks ago and I kinda been stuck on them since.







These J's are supposed to represent the Orlando Magic in January of 1993 when Michael Jordan scored 64 points against them, which turned out to be one of the great performances of his career. In honor of this game, MJ has decided to release a package for this memory.
The other pair are meant to represent the Chicago Bulls...
I originally wasn't a fan of the charcoal, red and purple VII's, but they've grown on me...not gonna lie.

This package will be released on AUGUST 21st, 2009...probably will run you about $310

Be on the lookout for these!!

Signed out,
BP


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All flames, rude, ignorant and offensive comments will be erased.

What do you like?