Nov 2, 2009

1 Wiz Khalifa | B.A.R. (Burn After Rolling)

I told ya!



I told y'all yesterday (via Twitter & Facebook) that we will always have y'all right when the new mixtapes come out.  Today we got that new OFFICIAL Wiz Khalifa mixtape, Burn After Rolling.  It's about 8:20 am this way and I tried to get it up as early as possible, woulda had it at midnight but I fell asleep after a session.  But we got it for ya now, and as I listen to it at the moment, it BANGS.  So if you got tryna get on my level, click the link below and enjoy : )


Stay F.A.D.E.D.
Bp


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. i jus recently download this mixtaope and it is on point....my fav song is Take Yo Bitch lol so funni and clever lovin Young Khalifa

    ReplyDelete

All flames, rude, ignorant and offensive comments will be erased.

What do you like?