Nov 9, 2009

0 Good Music for Now...

Wassup F.A.D.E.D. Nation? First, I would like to apologize for the amount of inactivity of here...the new website has been worked on and we are just about ready to open it up. So there will be little activity going on until we do that.

2nd, I was able to grab two nice albums before their original release date (don't tell nobody!). We got Wale with Attention Deficit and 50 Cent with Before I Self Destruct. I was able to listen to the whole 50 album yesterday and I must say...50 might be back with this one. It's not Get Rich or Die Trying, but its what we wanted from him. Give it a listen.

I just got to listen to the Wale this morning, and so far its pretty decent. Its not my job to review these albums, but you already know how lyrically nice Wale is. A very underrated rapper who could bring something positive to the game.

Just listen to them, they are both good albums to get you by until we post the latest mixtape/album...



Click covers to download on LimeWire
K.I.F. my ppl
Bp


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All flames, rude, ignorant and offensive comments will be erased.

What do you like?