Oct 28, 2009

0 New Mixtape: Lil' Wayne | No Ceilings

Lil' Wayne | No Ceilings



Good looks to the dilligent DJ's and music fiends who wouldnt rest until they found this whole mixtape. No Ceilings was expected to make its debut on Halloween (Oct. 31), but with all the leaks thar dropped last week, you shoulda almost expected this to get caught early. Anywho, I just got this so I'ma give it a listen. From what I've heard thus far, this tape is a 10/10.  Reminders of the Drought 3 can be heard on this one. Click the below link for a download.

Cover coming soon


01. Swag Surfin
02. Ice Cream Paint Job
03. D.O.A.
04. Interlude
05. Wasted
06. Watch My Shoes
07. Break Up
08. Banned From TV
09. Throw It In The Bag
10. I Think I Love Her
11. Interlude 2
12. Wetter
13. Track 13
14. Make Her Say
15. Run This Town
16. I Gotta Feeling
17. Outro

Bp


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All flames, rude, ignorant and offensive comments will be erased.

What do you like?