Sep 23, 2009

0 Lil' Boosie Sentenced to Two Year Jail-Bid

After just releasing his new album 'Superbad', Lil' Boosie was sentenced to two years in prison on Tuesday. Boosie was arrested earlier this year on gun and drug charges. He was scheduled to stand trial this coming week but he entered a guilty plea to avoid a trial. This is very upsetting to see, especially since the guy was really starting to take off with his music career.



“I'm just ready to get all of it behind me and get further on with my career. I plead guilty in my own best interest.”

 

It was reported that Boosie was accused of bribing a police officer after the arrest for the incident last fall. He was said to have pulled out a knot of money to convince the officer to let him go but Boosie denied any of that happening.  The arrest marked his third arrest for marijuana possession.
There is a possibility that he may only have to do a little more/less than a year pending good behavior.  He will be sent away this upcoming November.

"I got a tracking device on, I got a big trial September 28," he said. "I'm just staying focused, you know I think about it every day but I just go home doing music after music not knowing what my situation would be... In Baton Rouge we got a crooked court system. And I'm a target down there you know. I'm not even a convicted felon -- it's getting bigger and bigger you know, they putting things on the news. They showing me on the news doing all kind of other stuff not showing the good side I do. All my giveaways to the community and things like that. It's just a hick town, you know, and I'm in it...Everywhere I go they pulling me over they hacking me up. About a year ago they came in my house for nothing, just kicked the door, shot bombs in the house. I got kids in my house and everything. Who the h*ll give you permission to shoot bombs in the house?" -Lil' Boosie

F.A.D.E.D.
Bp


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All flames, rude, ignorant and offensive comments will be erased.

What do you like?