Aug 5, 2009

0 Cousin Bang, Killa Cam's new "movie"

You see, I was/still am a HUGE fan of Cameron Giles and all of his work that he has done in his career. There have been the questionable projects that made me scratch my head as well...this mainly being his first movie, Killa Season. Some songs also are some headscratchers (Bottom of the P***yhole?) but it's Cam, so it's no big deal.

Killa Season was a nice little flick for those who wanted to see a life of come ups and hustle, and bad acting along with low budgeting. No disrespect to Cam, but that movie was definitely a film for the internet, so thanks for not trying to do too much with it.

But that's not the half of it...

Killa now has a trailer for a new movie that he has coming out called Cousin Bang. First, I'ma let you guys watch it, then we'll go to criticism...




As you can see, this is no Killa Season, neither will this movie make it Killa's Season (LMAO). From what you saw, it's kind of hard to tell if this was supposed to be a comedy or a serious street movie about a hood ass cousin that moves in with Cam. I guess for now we can put it under the genre of Street Comedy?

Anywho, this is obviously another low budget flick that looks like it came from a mind of 3 stoners. Acting looks suspect, but hey that's just the trailer. Maybe when the movie comes out, it'll seem a little more realistic. It's just the fact that I said the same thing about Killa Season (which Cam paid for his crew to have acting lessons) and I saw some bad roles being played.

Whatever. Just look out for more information on this "movie" so we can all laugh in unison (whether it's funny or something to laugh at). I don't have any info on when it will drop, but I can't promise that I will inform you guys on this.

Til then,

Stay F.A.D.E.D.

BP


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All flames, rude, ignorant and offensive comments will be erased.

What do you like?